As a client or user of Envoy, you may share information with us, and this document outlines what information we collect and how we use it.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do our best to protect any information you give us, including usage of best-practices in data storage.
- Delete all personally idenfitiable information we have about you, if you ask us to.
We will not:
- Give your information to any third parties, except as outlined in this document.
- Access your personal information, unless required to do so by law, or to help resolve an issue you personally are having with the site.
We take the safety of your data extremely seriously.
- All passwords are stored in an industry-standard, salted hash. We could not tell you your own password, even if you asked us to.
- No credit card or payment information is stored on our servers - all data is processed by regulated payment providers.
Other than this, we will not release any of your personal information to a third party, unless required to by law.
We monitor site usage statistics, including browsers, operating systems, countries and activity of users. This information is not personally identifiable, and is used to help us ensure the site is secure and works well for everyone.