- How do I log time to a timesheet?
There are several ways to log your time to a timesheet:
- Add time manually after you have completed some work by visiting your Timesheet and clicking "Add Time".
- Start logging time against a case by viewing the case and clicking "start work on ***" in the "Time" menu at the top of the page.
- You can also start logging time against a case, by hovering over the case ID and clicking "start work".
- Sometimes you need to log time and have no case to associate that time with. Log time without a case by clicking "Start work (no case number)" in the "Time" menu at the top of the page.
- Can I change the case a timesheet entry is associated with?
Yes, you can edit any timesheet entry and change the associated case ID.
- Who can see timesheets?
Only internal users can see timesheets. Clients cannot see estimates or time logged.